What do we do at Tienda Nube / Nuvem Shop?
We are a startup born in Argentina in 2011 with offices in Buenos Aires and São Paulo, backed by world class investment funds and investors.
We are a young team that helps thousands of entrepreneurs, and small and medium companies to build their online business in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia and Chile.
As we are a growing startup, we are flexible, independent and proactive. We like to work with people who love their work, to plan and implement innovative solutions to major challenges, and working with multicultural teams. We are true believers that a diverse team creates a better working environment and produces innovative solutions for our customers.
What do we do in the Branding team?
Our main goal is to make our company the top of mind in ecommerce. Our job is to organize, participate and host events, give speeches, develop a relationship with press agency and journalists, develop relationship with marketing schools, influencers, partners, apps, and whatever else we consider important to the ecommerce ecosystem. Even though we have more “theoretical” metrics, we keep working to reach the number of subscribers, visitors, mentions and brand searches, to follow up how the market is seeing us.
Which will your responsibilities be?
- Creating, designing and implementing design and projects to help us to accomplish our objectives as team and as a company;
- Iterate and improve existing designs starting from metrics, feedbacks or new necessities;
- Designing ebooks, stands and merchandising for events, ads, banners, internal events branding;
- Create new brand Illustrations or graphic compositions;
- Push our brand boundaries being the first designer full focused on the brand design system.
- That you love challenges and to solve problems;
- That you embrace the feedback as an improvement tool;
- Flexibility to work in different projects in a dynamic environment;
- That you have a Graphic Design degree or similar;
- A hands-on approach to the work;
- Exceptional design aesthetic and solid typography skills;
- At least 2 years of experience working in similar positions;
- A proven ability to develop a well-defined brand language;
- Compelling portfolio of work.
It’s a plus:
- That you know or want to learn about:
- Product metrics;
- A/B testing;
- The possibility of working with top professionals, learning from them, and developing your skills to the fullest of your potential;
- A dynamic and open-minded working environment;
- Learning more about the startup culture and the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Latam;
- Working towards goals - with a flexible schedule and the possibility of working from other places besides the office;
- In Argentina: OSDE 310 and Portuguese lessons at the office
- In Brazil: Bradesco health & odontological plan, life insurance, VT or VC and VR or VA.