Head of Talent Acquisition
What do we do at Tienda Nube?
We are a startup born in Argentina in 2011 with offices in Buenos Aires and São Paulo, backed by world class investment funds and investors.
We are a young team that helps thousands of entrepreneurs, and small and medium companies to build their online business in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia and Chile.
We look for flexible, independent and proactive professionals. We like to work with people who love what they do and they plan and implement innovative solutions to major and complex challenges while working with multicultural teams.
Having a strong customer centric culture is key for us, the customer always comes first, and we like to see them thrive in their endeavors while using our product on daily basis.
What do we do in the Talent team?
Our main goal is to create the best place to work in the region by bringing the best talent available in the market. In order to accomplish this goal we work across different touchpoints: from the very beginning when we meet a new person, along all the interview process and in daily basis while they are members of the team.
We aim to give to team members purpose, autonomy and mastery so they can thrive on what they do, enjoy their work, and growth with Tienda Nube.
The team is also responsible for every process within the company that affects people and how we work: Onboarding, performances reviews, compensation, benefits, trainings, 1:1s, all-hands meetings, strategic events, celebrations, culture, among many others.
As long as the company keeps growing we will need to adapt and create new processes so we can keep being as productive as the very first day while keeping our culture intact.
What's the role about?
- You will be responsible for bringing in the best talent available in the market for several different roles like: Engineering, marketing, customer success and more. And this includes every touch-point of that process: understanding team needs, sourcing candidates, interviewing them, offering a position and closing.
- You will have to take our company to the next level, helping us scale and growth our team by 50% next year while maintaining our culture and productivity.
- Engage with managers in order to understand their talent needs.
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for short and/or long term opportunities.
- Foster our values internally and ensure that new candidates understand and embrace our unique culture.
- Improve our value proposition for the most talented people in the market.
- Build a great brand for Nuvem Shop in Brazil and the rest of the region that can attract the best professionals in the market.
- Love to solve difficult and complex problems;
- Embrace feedback as a tool for personal and professional grow;
- Enjoy stepping out of your comfort zone;
- Love learning and staying humble at the same time;
- Have the flexibility to work on different projects and areas of influence.
- You care more about results and impact than external recognition or simply being cool.
- Fluent portuguese
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Experience sourcing and recruiting, especially technical profiles.
- Great communications and relationship building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse and valuable team
- Working english proficiency
It’s a plus
- Working professional spanish
- That you know (or want to learn) about:
- Analytical skills
- Working towards goals - with a flexible schedule and the possibility of working from other places besides the office;
- The possibility of working with top professionals, learning from them, and developing your skills to the fullest of your potential;
- A dynamic and open-minded working environment;
- Learning more about the startup culture and the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Latam;
- Top Bradesco Health Plan (Brazil);
- VT + VR;