What do we do at Nuvem Shop?
We are a startup born in Argentina in 2011 with offices in Buenos Aires and São Paulo, backed by world class investment funds and investors.
We are a young team that helps thousands of entrepreneurs, and small and medium companies to build their online business in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia and Chile.
As we are a growing startup, we are flexible, independent and proactive. We like to work with people who love their work, to plan and implement innovative solutions to major challenges, and working with multicultural teams. We are true believers that a diverse team creates a better working environment and produces innovative solutions for our customers.
What do we do in the Product team?
We are in charge of offering an excellent product to our customers. We are constantly improving the features we already offer and implementing new ones. We are also in charge of providing the best experience for entrepreneurs and buyers, as well as ensuring a stable infrastructure and solving problems that may arise. Another of our responsibilities is to allow our customers to create, build and manage their business both desktop and mobile.
You will be working on a 100% autonomous team that seeks to achieve its own objectives. Our internal organization is very similar to what Spotify shows in these videos: Part 1 and Part 2. Your work is going to have a direct impact on our growth.
Which will your responsibilities be?
- Work with your teammates to find the best way to improve our product.
- Implement these improvements, whether new features or improvements to existing ones.
- Learn from past iterations, gather feedback and continue to make improvements to our product.
- Connect our backend JSON APIs with controllers and services written in PHP.
- Writing high quality, understandable, maintainable and testable code in order to deliver true value to our customers.
- Deep understanding of the HTTP protocol and its ecosystem.
- Extensive programming experience in PHP.
- Experience writing unit, integration and functional tests.
- Experience using relational databases like MySQL.
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix environments.
- English (reading and writing).
It’s a plus:
Proven experience with:
- Modern application frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, Zend Framework, etc.
- Object Oriented Programming: GoF Patterns, SOLID, Design Patterns, etc.
- JSON APIs.
- Virtualization and/or container technologies, like Vagrant and Docker.
- The possibility of working with top professionals, learning from them, and developing your skills to the fullest of your potential;
- A dynamic and open-minded working environment;
- Learning more about the startup culture and the entrepreneurial ecosystem in LATAM;
- Flexible schedule: work towards goals;
- Work remotely when needed;
- Top Bradesco Health and Dental Plan;
- VT + VR.