UX Designer (HTML/CSS)
What do we do at Tienda Nube / Nuvem Shop?
We are a startup born in Argentina in 2011 with offices in Buenos Aires and São Paulo, backed by world class investment funds and investors.
We are a young team that helps thousands of entrepreneurs, and small and medium companies to build their online business in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia and Chile.
As we are a growing startup, we are flexible, independent and proactive. We like to work with people who love their work, to plan and implement innovative solutions to major challenges, and working with multicultural teams. We are true believers that a diverse team creates a better working environment and produces innovative solutions for our customers.
What do we do in the Product team?
We are in charge of offering an excellent product to our customers. We are constantly improving the features we already offer and implementing new ones. We are also in charge of providing the best experience for entrepreneurs and buyers, as well as ensuring a stable infrastructure and solving problems that may arise. Another of our responsibilities is to allow our customers to create, build and manage their business both desktop and mobile.
You will be working on a 100% autonomous team that seeks to achieve its own objectives. Our internal organization is very similar to what Spotify shows in these videos: Part 1 and Part 2. Your work is going to have a direct impact on our growth.
Which will your responsibilities be?
- Creating, designing and developing ideas and projects to help us to accomplish our objectives as team and as a company;
- Designing, coding and deploying new features or products to our users, working from paper drafts to front-end;
- Iterate and improve existing functionalities starting from metrics, user interviews, feedbacks or new user necessities;
- Use your UX knowledges to resolve complex flows inside a growing platform.
- To be a generalist who wants to go deeper in your skills or a specialist who is looking to expand boundaries;
- That you love challenges and to solve problems;
- That you embrace the feedback as an improvement tool;
- That you like to go out of your comfort zone;
- Flexibility to work in different projects in a dynamic environment;
- That you think that improve the user's experience is more important than a new dribbble shot ( we can create the shot later, right? ;) )
- That you have a Graphic Design degree or similar.
- Strong UX experience:
- UX Principles;
- Prototypes creation and tests;
- Design and understand following and solving user needs.
- UI experience:
- Lecture levels;
- Color palettes;
- A lot of front-end:
It’s a plus:
- That you know or want to learn about:
- Templating engines for HTML;
- Product metrics;
- A/B testing;
- SaaS Metrics;
- The possibility of working with top professionals, learning from them, and developing your skills to the fullest of your potential;
- A dynamic and open-minded working environment;
- Learning more about the startup culture and the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Latam;
- Working towards goals - with a flexible schedule and the possibility of working from other places besides the office;
- In Argentina: OSDE 310 and Portuguese lessons at the office
- In Brazil: Bradesco health & odontological plan, life insurance, VT or VC and VR or VA.