What do we do at Tienda Nube / Nuvem Shop?
We are a startup born in Argentina in 2011 with offices in Buenos Aires and São Paulo, and which has the support of large investment funds and investors in the region.
We are a young team that helps thousands of small and medium enterprises and entrepreneurs to build their online business in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia and Chile.
Because we are a growing startup, we are flexible, independent and proactive. We like to work with people who love their work, to devise and implement innovative solutions to major challenges and working with multicultural teams. We are true believers that a diverse team creates a better working environment and produces innovative solutions for our customers.
What do we do in the DevOps team?
We are responsible for maintaining a high performance and capable infrastructure to support our growing customer base, and especially critical e-commerce dates such as Hot Sale and Cyber Monday. We also take care of improving development environments, both local and staging, to improve the productivity of the development team.
You will be working on a 100% autonomous team that seeks to achieve its own objectives. Our internal organization is very similar to what Spotify shows in these videos: Part 1 and Part 2. Your work is going to have a direct impact on our growth.
What challenges will you find?
- Improve the stability of our infrastructure in AWS, optimizing costs.
- Maintain and improve the monitoring of our systems and applications.
- Maintain and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment flows.
- Maintain and improve the development environments, providing the tools that the equipment needs.
- Do all of the above with automation to make it scalable.
- That you like to investigate and learn new things.
- That you don’t give up when things do not go as we expected.
- For you to have an analytical point of view when choosing different options.
- That you can troubleshoot problems, identifying causes and proposing solutions.
- Experience with linux environments (especially Ubuntu)
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with docker.
- Experience with tools like chef, ansible or puppet.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (bash, python, go, ruby or similar)
It’s a plus:
- Safety knowledge.
- Experience with vagrant.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with architecture as code (terraform, cloudformation, protosphere)
- Experience with monitoring tools (sensu, grafana, prometheus)
- The possibility of working with excellent professionals and of learning and developing to the fullest.
- A dynamic and cool working environment.
- Learning more about the startup culture and the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Latam.
- Working towards goals - with a flexible schedule and the possibility of working from other places besides the office.
- OSDE 310 and Portuguese lessons at the office.
- Top Bradesco Health and Dental Plan.
- VT + VR