What do we do at Tienda Nube / Nuvem Shop?
We are a startup born in Argentina in 2011 with offices in Buenos Aires and São Paulo, backed by world class investment funds and investors.
We are a young team that helps thousands of entrepreneurs, and small and medium companies to build their online business in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia and Chile.
As we are a growing startup, we are flexible, independent and proactive. We like to work with people who love their work, to plan and implement innovative solutions to major challenges, and working with multicultural teams. We are true believers that a diverse team creates a better working environment and produces innovative solutions for our customers.
What do we do in the Product team?
We are in charge of offering an excellent product to our customers. We are constantly improving the features we already offer and implementing new ones. We are also in charge of providing the best experience for entrepreneurs and buyers, as well as ensuring a stable infrastructure and solving problems that may arise. Another of our responsibilities is to allow our customers to create, build and manage their business both desktop and mobile.
You will be working on a 100% autonomous team that seeks to achieve its own objectives. Our internal organization is very similar to what Spotify shows in these videos: Part 1 and Part 2. Your work is going to have a direct impact on our growth.
Which will your responsibilities be?
- Managing, developing and motivating a distributed and multi-cultural team.
- Make sure our team is productive and has the right people to get the job done.
- Care about team coaching and team building.
- Embrace feedback as a tool for personal and professional growth, both receiving it and giving it to others.
- Stepping out of your comfort zone and love learning new things
- Have the flexibility to work on different projects with different people and care deeply about generating results and impact
- Recruit, onboard and retain top talent
- Be willing to work as an individual contributor (we expect a 50/50 share between management and contribution tasks)
It’s essential that you have:
- Deep knowledge of web development best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Excellent analytical skills and ROI focus.
- You are experienced in leading, coaching and mentoring software development teams and delivering working software together with them
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
It’s a plus:
- An incredible developer - your coding skills are above average, as your story of successful projects demonstrates.
- Previous experience about startups culture and the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- The possibility of working with top professionals, learning from them, and developing your skills to the fullest of your potential;
- A dynamic and open-minded working environment;
- Learning more about the startup culture and the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Latam;
- Working towards goals - with a flexible schedule and the possibility of working from other places besides the office;
- OSDE 310 and Portuguese lessons at the office.
- Possibility to work remote whenever you want.
- From the first year we offer you 15 working days of vacations that you can take at any time.
- Possibility to take 3 working days for conferences per year.