What do we do at Tienda Nube / Nuvem Shop?
We are a startup born in Argentina in 2011 with offices in Buenos Aires and São Paulo, backed by world class investment funds and investors.
We are a young team that helps thousands of entrepreneurs, and small and medium companies to build their online business in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia and Chile.
As we are a growing startup, we are flexible, independent and proactive. We like to work with people who love their work, to plan and implement innovative solutions to major challenges, and working with multicultural teams. We are true believers that a diverse team creates a better working environment and produces innovative solutions for our customers.
What do we do in the Product team?
We are in charge of offering an excellent product to our customers. We are constantly improving the features we already offer and implementing new ones. We are also in charge of providing the best experience for entrepreneurs and buyers, as well as ensuring a stable infrastructure and solving problems that may arise. Another of our responsibilities is to allow our customers to create, build and manage their business both desktop and mobile.
You will be working on a 100% autonomous team that seeks to achieve its own objectives. Our internal organization is very similar to what Spotify shows in these videos: Part 1 and Part 2. Your work is going to have a direct impact on our growth.
Which will your responsibilities be?
- Debug complex issues with an understanding of our own codebase
- Solve technical problems for customers on a daily basis
- Utilize your technical knowledge to build tools that will help increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and its processes
- Influence the direction of our product through daily communication with our customers and consistent collaboration with our product teams
- 1-2 years working in a web development background
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- Ability to navigate through log files to find relevant information
- Ability to run SQL queries
- Ability to navigate our codebase and to find issues
- Passion for consulting with a high volume of our customers
- Excellent Spanish written communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language
- Excellent English reading skills
It’s a plus:
- Software Engineering title (or similar)
- Strong knowledge of PHP/Java frameworks
- The possibility of working with top professionals, learning from them, and developing your skills to the fullest of your potential;
- A dynamic and open-minded working environment;
- Learning more about the startup culture and the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Latam;
- Working towards goals - with a flexible schedule and the possibility of working from other places besides the office;
- OSDE 310
- Portuguese lessons at the office