Product Education Specialist
What do we do at Nuvem Shop | Tienda Nube?
We are a startup born in Argentina in 2011 with offices in Buenos Aires and São Paulo, with the support of large investment funds and investors in the region.
We are a young team that helps thousands of small and medium enterprises and entrepreneurs to build their online business in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia and Chile.
Because we are a growing startup, we are flexible, independent and proactive. We like to work with people who love their work, devising and implementing innovative solutions to major challenges and working with multicultural teams.
What do we do in the Scalable Channels team?
Our mission as a team is to empower customers at scale so they can get excellent support straight away and so they can do more with our product.
We work on improving the experience on different channels: our Help Center, where customers can find answers to their questions and tutorials about our product, our Community, where they can exchange ideas, advice and experiences, and we help them discover the value they can get from our product, so they can be successful with their business.
We also focus on communicating the value we deliver to our customers, building awareness of what they can do with our product, including new features we develop and possibilities that we already offer and they may not know of.
We work on content and email campaigns, develop relationships with customers and partners to give a great experience in our community, and work closely with the Customer Support and Product teams, helping them scale and reach a great additional number of entrepreneurs.
These are the channels we are focusing on now, but we may also work on other channels that help us accomplish the team’s mission.
As part of the Customer Success team, we want to be leaders in the experience we deliver our customers, to set an example for other companies in different industries and countries to follow.
Which will your responsibilities be?
- Building and measuring email marketing campaigns for our customers. This involves choosing our audience wisely, communicating and designing relevant and accurate content, and measuring results.
- Making sure that we provide an awesome experience in our Help Center. This may involve creating, updating and structuring content to make it incredibly easy to understand and to navigate for our customers.
- Following closely and working together with the Product team to communicate new features and improvements. This also involves building campaigns and Newsletters to get the word out.
- Making sure that we provide an awesome experience in our Community. This may involve recruiting and retaining contributors, as well as responding to topics.
- Working on other projects which help scale support and provide the framework for the team to scale.
- Measuring results and analyzing data to understand our customers, their experience and how we can keep improving.
What do we expect from you?
- Great commitment to our mission as a company and as a team. You love what you do and do what you need to accomplish your goals. You are always willing to learn and go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in writing. You should be able to write content that is accessible to anyone, even the least tech savvy person in the world.
- That you take initiative. If you see something that could be improved, you proactively work on it.
- That you strive to understand what works and what doesn’t. You are analytical in your way of thinking and can easily gain insights from numbers.
- That you are passionate about helping customers. Although most of the time you will be dealing with content, it’s essential to understand them and be empathic towards them.
- That you have experience with email marketing campaigns (ideally for SaaS businesses)
- That you are a native Spanish speaker, with advanced knowledge of English.
- That you have studies or relevant work experience in Communication, or Business Administration with great ability for communication.
- That you have great organizational skills. You can work independently and efficiently and you meet deadlines.
- That you are able to explain any topic with a simple and clear language, using examples, and in different ways.
- Agility to get things done when it involves other people- whether it’s asking for feedback from customers, calling partners who are part of our Community or involving other teams, you find a way to interact with stakeholders.
It’s a plus:
- If you speak Portuguese.
- If you have knowledge of ecommerce, the SaaS industry and/or online marketing in general.
- If you have relevant work experience at startups with products that have a great volume of users, or familiarity with the startup ecosystem.
- If you are familiar with Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets, Calendar, etc.) and/or Intercom.
- If you have experience working on UX for digital products.
- If you have teaching experience.
What are the benefits we have for you?
- The possibility of working with top professionals, learning from them, and developing your skills to the fullest of your potential.
- A dynamic and open-minded working environment.
- Learning more about the startup culture and the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Latam.
- Working towards goals - with a flexible schedule and the possibility of working from other places besides the office.
- OSDE 310