What do we do at Tienda Nube / Nuvem Shop?
We are a startup born in Argentina in 2011 with offices in Buenos Aires and São Paulo, backed by world class investment funds and investors.
We are a young team that helps thousands of entrepreneurs, and small and medium companies to build their online business in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia and Chile.
As we are a growing startup, we are flexible, independent and proactive. We like to work with people who love their work, to plan and implement innovative solutions to major challenges, and working with multicultural teams. We are true believers that a diverse team creates a better working environment and produces innovative solutions for our customers.
What do we do in the Product team?
We are in charge of offering an excellent product to our customers. We are constantly improving the features we already offer and implementing new ones. We are also in charge of providing the best experience for entrepreneurs and buyers, as well as ensuring a stable infrastructure and solving problems that may arise. Another of our responsibilities is to allow our customers to create, build and manage their business both desktop and mobile.
You will be working on a 100% autonomous team that seeks to achieve its own objectives. Our internal organization is very similar to what Spotify shows in these videos: Part 1 and Part 2. Your work is going to have a direct impact on our growth.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for mobile developers with experience creating Android or iOS applications to join our product development team. As a mobile application developer you will be involved with the design, development and testing of cross-platform mobile applications. You will be working with the latest tools and technologies, crafting unique user experience and delivering polished, delightful apps. To qualify for this job you must have in-depth knowledge of Android or iOS development framework, software best practices and experience maintaining REST APIs .
Some knowledge of UI design and user experience will be preferred.
Which your responsibilities will be?
- Support the entire development lifecycle (Solution design, coding, testing, release and monitoring after deploy), adding new features and modifying code for both Android and iOS app.
- Produce Maintainable and clean code, applying software patterns when needed.
- Give feedback on sketches provided by our designers and implement them.
- Write and maintain unit tests and UI tests.
- Troubleshoot and debug problems in both platforms or other parts of the stack.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Experience in mobile application development (Android and/or iOS).
- Firm grasp of product development life-cycle and agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of native platform libraries, specially related with UI components.
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with unit testing and automation tools
- Experience with Reactive Programming
- Proficient knowledge on Java, C# or other OO language
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- The possibility of working with top professionals, learning from them, and developing your skills to the fullest of your potential;
- A dynamic and open-minded working environment;
- Learning more about the startup culture and the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Latam;
- Working towards goals - with a flexible schedule and the possibility of working from other places besides the office;
- In Argentina: OSDE 310 and Portuguese lessons at the office
- In Brazil: Bradesco health & odontological plan, life insurance, VT or VC and VR or VA.